About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

too many good shows

You should have seen my remote control smoking last night!! There were way to many of my shows on- the "last" button on my remote got worn out! American Idol, Are you smarter than a 5th grader, Road Rules and Bam's Unholy Union. American Idol was pretty good-much better than last week-I love that Chris Richardson and Blake Lewis. We were talking about the "are you smarter than a 5th grader show and decided that we are definitly not smarter than any of those kids. I did know one of the questions-What does REM stand for-Bryan challenged me because he didn't think that I was right. When they showed the preview and the question was "What is a trapazoid" Amber said "Isn't that a binder?" and then we laughed hysterically at her and told her she was thinking of a trapper keeper! Then we started flipping back and forth and only caught a few minutes of road rules which is fine, MTV will replay that all weekend-We decided that we HATE Kina but it was funny to see Angel step up to her. And then Bam's unholy union was on-ok, i know that he is a jackass but that show is hilarious. For being such an immature little punk he treats his fiance pretty good. They were sitting around the table at christmas with the 50 foot tree that he pulled out of his mom's yard and amber said "this showed was taped at thanksgiving?" Bryan said "Yea, amber, most people put up a xmas tree for thanksgiving" and amber said "Well, they're eating turkey" and I said "You can have turkey for dinner even if it's not thanksgiving" and she said "oh"

There will be alot of good shows on tonight too. American Idol, Are you smarter than a 5th grader and real world. Another busy night! Alivia and I are going to visit with Kelly and Gianna. I've only seen her twice and I can't wait to see how much she's changed. Rob's cousin will be having her baby this week too. She's going in tonight to get induced. So we should have another baby tomorrow! Her name is Payton. I'll post pics on friday. That's it for now I guess!!

1 comment:

The Lenk Family said...

America's Next Top Model also starts tonight (Weds.) and it is 2 hours long! My TiVo is going to explode any day now!