About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Monday, February 19, 2007

Rambling.....

We had a crazy busy weekend. Friday night I went to a happy hour with some people from work. I think our waitress was on crack or something. Everytime we asked her for something she looked at us with a blank stare like she had to process what we just said-weird. Then I met up with Rob at the bowling alley. Afterwards we went to Chipolte-Rob's new obsession. However I was craving White Castle so we went by there too. Saturday, Rob worked in the morning, I stayed at home and did some laundry and all that fun stuff. Alivia and I spent most of the day in the bathroom, she's doing pretty good with telling me when she has to go and things like that and she does NOT want to put a diaper on anymore. Saturday night I went to a mouse race as a fundraiser for Anthony's baseball team. There was a lot of really good food there-it was fun. After that Mindy, Rob and I went to the boat. I lost most of my money pretty quick, then I ran into my ex boyfriend, we talked to him for awhile, Rob met up with us and said "I'm a loser what do you want to do" I said "Well, I have $24.95 left, let's go lose it then we can go" By this time it was about 2:30 AM. We sat down at a penny machine and I had a pretty good buzz going on so we were having a good time. Something weird started happening on the machine and I said "I don't know what's happening" The lady next to me said "You just won $62 five times!!" "NO WAY!!" I yelled and rob said "HOW MUCH?!? ISN'T THIS A PENNY MACHINE??!, Ok, Amy let's go!!" So I played a few more times and cashed it out for $270. That was pretty nice. We took Mindy home then went home at about 3:30. Rob had to bowl at 9 in the morning. He wanted me and Liv to come up and watch him so we did, I wasn't feeling very well. I only had one drink and one shot so it couldn't be a hangover. It was weird. So we went to the bowling alley for a little bit, then I remembered that I had something of jenny's and we were right by her house so we went by there. The kids played for a little bit. We ended up going to walmart together. I bought livy some big girl panties!! She picked them out herself, my little pony and tinker bell. The smallest size I could find was 2T. I guess they figure a 19 month old doesn't need underwear!! I also bought her a booster seat for the kitchen table-she doesn't want to sit in her high chair anymore. Then we went home and took a nap, I was hoping I would feel better because I was suppose to bowl that night. When I woke up I felt even worse then I did when I went to bed. So, I called in sick to bowling, I never do that but I felt so weird. We ended up going to bed at 8:00 last night. I still felt tired when I woke up this morning. I won't be able to sleep in at all this week either-geez!! Ok, well that was about a bunch of nothing so I guess I will get back to work now!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

The mouse race was a fun time - especially since i won a basket! woohoo

the boat was more fun than i've had there in a long time - spent a ton of money and wasn't quite as lucky as you! that's ok - i still have the basket win to rub in. haha