About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Friday, February 09, 2007

Rob stuff



Rob, Alivia and I went out to eat last week to Emperor's Palace. It was really good and a good environment for Alivia because it was busy-lots of things to look at. Rob came back from his 3rd or 4th trip to the buffet with this in his bowl, if you can't tell, it's octopus. YUCK! He took one bite and said it didn't taste that bad but he just couldn't do it!!!

I received this text from Rob this morning:

Good morning Miss Wifey, you don't like talking to your husband now or what, you got another man i need to know about, give me a call, love me, your hubby

I've been very busy at work and I guess he's feeling neglicted!! We're going out of town this weekend so hopefully he'll feel better next week!!

No comments: