About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Friday, February 23, 2007

Dumb and Dumber (stolen conversation for blog purposes!)

My cousin Matt called my sister the other day and here was their conversation:

Matt : Do you and Bryan want to come over on Thursday for a sex party?
Amber: (Pause) Is is a couple party?
Matt: What?
Amber: What?
Matt: What are you talking about?
Amber: What are YOU talking about?
Amber: Is it a sex toy party?
Matt: NO, we find out the sex of the baby on thursday so we're having some people over.
Amber: DO NOT call anyone else and ask them that question!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG - THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!! Tell Matt thanks for the laugh!

The Lenk Family said...

So what is the sex?

Amy said...

it's a boy-trevor matthew, i know i should have added that to the story!!