About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Monday, February 12, 2007

Springfiled, il


I LOVE Springfield, Il!! Ok, not really, but I did LOVE the fact that it's a non smoking CITY!! We went there this weekend for a bowling tournament, when I got there I was SHOCKED to see that the bowling alley had a no smoking sign up! I couldn't believe it. Then we went out to dinner and there was no smoking there too!! I wish they would do that around here. I'm sorry to all of you that smoke and I know that I can't understand that it's an addiction, but it's such a disgusting habit that bothers people around you that don't wish to share your habit with you. It was so nice to sit in a bowling alley for several hours and not smell like an ashtray when we left. Overall we had a very nice weekend!!

No comments: