About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Alivia decided she wanted to play with her squirt gun outside last night, then she found a water bottle outside and decided she wanted to fill that up with water and water the drive way and my flowers! After coming in and out of the house about 5 times to fill it up I had enough and told her she was done with that. I guess the neighbor kids decided they would just go play with their hose-btw-their parents are out of town and my neighbor kids are crazy wild! Alivia asked if she could go to their house I told her I didn't care, then she came back in and asked if she could water their tree with the hose, I told her no. It was like 8:00 by this time. Then she came back in again and asked if she could water the grass with the hose, again I told her no. She came back in about 3 more times and kept asking if she could do stuff that involved the hose. I finally raised my voice and said "NO, quit asking" She put her hand on her chest and told me I was hurting her heart!!! She said I wasn't letting her have any fun!! I told her to either go back outside or go in her room. 2 minutes later she came back in and asked why I wasn't letting her play with the hose. I said "That's it, you're done outside, you're in for the rest of the night" Well, of course, that didn't make her very happy. I told her it was bathtime so I started the bath and she got in. I walked past the bathroom and she was sitting there with her head back saying "I'm missing out on all the fun" she kept saying that over and over again. I was laughing to myself, ahh, little girls..... By the time she was done taking a bath she had forgotten the whole thing and actually fell asleep watching tv at like 9:00, i'm gonna guess she probably didn't get a nap at the babysitters house.

I think the neighbor kids think I'm pretty mean because I don't let her run wild like they are able to do. They are gonna think I'm REALLY mean after the baby gets here because they are not going to be allowed over when the baby is sleeping. That should be fun....

No comments: