About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Friday, December 05, 2008

I was telling Rob that I feel so lucky that we've been able to plan exactly when we wanted to get pregnant and that it only took us two months each time. I know there are lots of people out there that want to have kids and aren't able to or it takes them forever to get pregnant. I'm not bragging, I know how fortunate we are. I wish everyone who wanted kids was able to or I wish they could just take kids from parents that don't deserve them!! I never understood how there could be so many dirt bag parents out there having a million kids they couldn't take care of and there are so many good couples out there that can't have kids. It doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I have been feeling this for the last few days and just needed to write it down!

No comments: