About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Monday, February 20, 2006

More Alivia Stories

Rob and I were laying in bed yesterday morning listening to Alivia through the baby monitor. She was talking and growling as she usually does. Then we started hearing this really strange noise. I went into her room and she was laying on her back, holding the monitor and licking it. So I took it from her, and brought her into our room. Later that day, I laid her down for a nap, I went in there a few minutes later to check on her and she was playing with the monitor again, so before she strangeled herself with the cord, I decided that it was time to move the monitor across the room. As many of you know, this child is 7 months old and hasn't laughed yet. I got one chuckle out of her last night as I was acting like a complete maniac. It was really cute but I really hope I don't have to act like that every time I want her to laugh! I've discovered that when I became a mom I lost all my cool. I was in Walmart last week and I wanted to get Alivia a new Baby Einstein movie for Valentines Day. There was noone else in the aisle with us so I put the movie in the cart and said "Livy, don't look, it's a present for Valentines Day". When I looked up there was a woman standing there looking at me like I was retarded. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

The Lenk Family said...

You need to ask Rob if you have a DVD burner and you can have lots of Baby Einstein movies.

Mindy said...

How cute! The lady at Sears would always look at me crazy when I would ask Lilly if she liked the shoes I was trying on her.