About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Beth's first day at H&R Block

Rob and I went to do our taxes at H&R Block on monday night. We got there at 4:30 because Rob had to bowl at 6:30. We thought an hour and a half would be plenty of time. Little did we know that we would we working with Beth, I believe it was her first day working at H&R Block. Beth had on a tan blazer, blue polyester pants, man shoes and a man watch. It took her 2 1/2 hours to enter our forms into the computer. At many times during this we had to tell her where to enter certain things into the computer!! Rob had to leave there at 6:00 to go bowling so I was left there by myself. I finally left at 7:15. Before I left she wanted to have her manager review our return, she told us that we owed state $1,500. After the manager reviewed the return, we owed state $378. I was so frustrated by the time I left there. I couldn't believe it!! She was very sweet but I really didn't need her to read every box of every return out loud and ask us about every box on the computer screen. I think next year we will go back to turbo tax!!!

No comments: