About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Thursday, February 16, 2006

He's at it again...

I came home yesterday to find a note on my mailbox. I assumed it could only be from one person and I was right, it was from my crazy neighbor. As I mentioned in my previous post, we are in a homeowners association. None of us paid the dues last year because we were trying to figure everything out and the people that are running it have 5 kids so they're a little busy! Well the note yesterday said that we were 1 year and 30 days late on our 2004 dues and 30 days late on our 2005 dues and there was a lein on our house. Everyone on the street got the same note not just us. Let me just remind you that this crazy man is NOT IN OUR ASSOCIATION!!! So, my sane neighbor called a real estate person and she was told we all need to sign a note saying that we don't want Mr. Crazy to have anything to do with the association and that should take care of it legally, I'm sure we'll always have to deal with him but at least legally we'll be covered. I really just want to go down and knock on his door and tell him to GET A LIFE AND MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: