About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Teeth and New Tricks

Alivia has 2 teeth now!! They're so cute! She also has a few new tricks, the first one is in the bathtub. We have a seat that sits in the bathtub and I usually fill the tub up so that it's right below her ears. Well now she will turn her head very slowly to the side and put half of her face under water with her eyes open! She will sit still for a minute and then lift her head up really quick. It's the funniest thing. Then she will do the other side of her face. She also loves to splash!! The second trick is while she is getting dressed. As if it's not hard enough to get a 6 month old baby dressed, now, when I put her shirt on she will grab a part of the inside of the sleeve and make a fist so that I can't get her arm through the shirt. She's a funny girl!

1 comment:

The Lenk Family said...

Unfortunately, the whole getting dressed thing gets worse before it gets better. It's hard to keep Alena from getting away!