About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Friday, January 20, 2006

Daddy Time

I bowl on Thursday nights and every other Sunday night. Rob "babysits" while I am gone. He is so good with Alivia but I just never know what I will come home to! A few weeks ago, I came home after bowling and I went in to peek at her and see what state she was in! She was in her bed with the shirt that she wore all day, a bib, no pants and socks. Also in her bed were the wipes and a hanger!! All I can do is laugh and put her back together! Last weekend I worked for a few hours and when I came home she was wearing the outfit that her daddy bought her for xmas that he is very proud of. For Christmas, Rob bought his daughter a onesie that says "My dad can kick your dad's ass" and yes it says ASS!!! Not to mention that it is black! He wanted her to wear it on CHRISTMAS DAY!! I said absolutely not. He said, "well, then when can she wear it?" I said she could wear it some day when we were at home and not going anywhere! I hung it in the way back of her closet! Well, when I came home last weekend, she had that on, no pants and no socks. Last night I came home at 10 (now keep in mind her bedtime is at 8) Rob was asleep on the couch, the TV was a big blue screen and Alivia was in her swing, asleep, same clothes, one sock. So again, I just laugh to myself and get her ready for bed. I can only imagine what will happen when she is older and can walk and crawl and Rob watches her for the night!! She'll probably be asleep under the kitchen table or something! At least she is happy and unharmed when I get home!!

No comments: