About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alivia has a towel with her name on it. We usually use this towel when she goes swimming. The other night we came home and her towel was hanging over the shower in my bathroom. She went in there and noticed it and pulled it down. She said (from the bathroom) "daddy, did you use my towel?" he said "no, maybe mommy did" he had no idea what towel she was talking about, i had seen the towel hanging up in there so i knew what she meant i said "no liv, i didn't use your towel" and i said "rob, she's talking about that pink towel over the shower" and he said "oh, yea, i did use it, i didn't know it was yours liv" she walked into the bedroom with the towel and said "daddy, this is my towel, it has my name on it, see...it says a-liv-i-a, not daddy, this is not a towel for showers daddy, it's for pools" i was cracking up as she was going off on him, he played along and said "i'm sorry liv i didn't realize it was yours"

No comments: