About Me

My photo
I'm 29 and I live in St.Charles with my husband Rob and baby girl Alivia

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My little girl is growing up so fast!

I've noticed over the last few weeks that Alivia just asks a million questions about everything. Rob gets a little frustrated with the "Why?" questions but I told him that's how she learns things. She wants to know how everything works and why! It's so funny.

Last night we were outside and she had my slippers on. I thought I heard her say "That sucks" I said "What did you say?" She said "I have grass in my toes and that sucks!"

We were driving down Mid Rivers Mall Dr last night and I noticed that Blockbuster had closed. I was looking a little too hard and when I looked back in front of me traffic had stopped so I hit the brakes.

Alivia: What are you doing?
Me: Slowing down so I don't hit the car in front of me
Alivia: Why?
Me: Because I don't want to get into an accident
Alivia: I want you to crash
Me: Why would you want to do that?
Alivia: Just DO IT!
Me: No, are you crazy?
Alivia: Well then can we drive in the grass?
Me: No
Alivia: Is it hard to drive in the grass?
Me: No, but I really don't want to
Alivia: But I really want you to crash
Me: Why? We could get hurt
Alivia: Fine

I have no idea where that came from.

She is like a little sponge and has been picking up all kinds of things. She can write her first and middle name by herself and if you tell her the letters she can write her last name. She is recognizing all of the letters of the alphabet. She can count to 50 with a little help. She knows her right from her left. I love teaching her new things. I can't believe she's turning 4 soon! I've already started planning her bday party. I've rented a princess castle bounce house and I ordered her invitations today. We're not doing a huge party with Jack this year because I will be 37 weeks pregnant at the time! I just wanted to do something kinda simple at our house-as simple as it could be with me planning it! Can't wait!

No comments: